As far as our digitizing pricing is concerned we do not charge per thousand stitches. We look at the logo and price it according to its complexity.
When digitizing companies use stitch based pricing, the client usually ends up on the short end of that stick, causing thread breaks, which causes time lost per item stitched. That being said, we average between $4.00 and $15.00 per 1000 stitches depending on complexity of the design. Real complex and large designs will cost more.
- Typically a left chest logo can start at $25.00 and go up to about $75.00.
- We don’t pack in stitches for the sake of raising the stitch count. Our main concern is that we give you a product that will run smoothly on your machines and will look good on your clients garment.
- When you send in a logo to be quoted we will usually have an answer for you within a couple of hours at the most unless it’s after hours. That way you can get back to your clients as fast as possible.
- We realize time is money, so we offer quick 24 hour turnaround times.
- Depending on complexity of the design and if you place your order early enough, we’ll typically have it ready that same day.